16 Cunningham Avenue, Wrexham, LL13 8SY
2 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £85,000|
|EPC Rating||C73/C77 (co2: C70/C74)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationAre you looking for your first time home?
Are you looking for a property which is great value for money?
Are you looking for a property to start off or add to your portfolio?
If the answer is "Yes!" to any of the questions above, then we have the property for you.
As an investor you could achieve £475 pcm which would be give an overall yield of 6.71%, very attractive!
Ideal for first time buyers, there is scope to add value to the property and rooms, such as the bathroom, which have already been modernised.
The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, large living room and kitchen. A good sized front garden laid mostly to lawn greets you into the property and at the rear there is a large driveway which can fit around 4 cars on and an outside brick built shed.
- Living Room 4.86 x 3.47 (15'11" x 11'4")
- Front facing uPVC door leads into the good sized living room. The front facing double glazed uPVC window looks out onto the front garden. The room has a feature fireplace with wood surround and stone hearth as well as a large radiator. The 15 panel glazed door leads to the hallway.
- Hallway 3.47 x 1.82 (11'4" x 5'11")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden ad rear facing double glazed uPVC window. Quarry floor tiled floor, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
- Kitchen 3.27 x 2.96 (10'8" x 9'8")
- Rear facing double glazed uPVC window overlooking the private patio garden, the kitchen offers plenty of work-space and storage with granite effect worktops, inset stainless steel sink with draining board and wood effect units. Wall mounted Worcester combination boiler concealed by a wall mounted cupboard, Hotpoint fridge, space for washing machine and appliances. Radiator and tiled floor.
- Landing 2.67 x 1.81 (8'9" x 5'11")
- The L-Shaped landing provides access to the two bedrooms, bathroom, airing cupboard and loft. There is also a radiator situated at the top of the stairs.
- Bedroom 1 4.85 x 2.62 (15'10" x 8'7")
- The large bedroom boasts two front facing double glazed uPVC windows, built in wardrobes with sliding full length mirrored doors and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.45 x 2.94 (11'3" x 9'7")
- Another double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed windows and radiator.
- Airing Cupboard
- The airing cupboard offers storage shelves and a radiator ensuring towels and sheets are kept warm and fresh.
- Bathroom 1.80 x 1.70 (5'10" x 5'6")
- Rear facing double glazed uPVC window. White suite comprising of paneled bath with overhead electric shower and central mixer taps with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W/C.
- Shed 2.54 x 1.53 (8'3" x 5'0")
- The brick built shed offers further storage secured with key and has a side facing glazed timber window.