16 Cecil Street, Grantham, NG31 9AQ
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £114,950|
|EPC Rating||D58/D59 (co2: E49/E49)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Attention Investors & First Time Buyers **
- Spacious Two Bedroom Home
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Huge Attic Room
- Views Over Grantham Town
- Outside Space
- Good Finish Throughout
- Close to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Amenities
Belvoir Grantham are delighted to offer this spacious 2 bed mid-terrace property on Cecil Street to market with the added benefit of having no onward chain. This isn't your average mid terrace, with accommodation benefiting from; Lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room, two very large double bedrooms, family bathroom and a large storage room located on the second floor. The space on the second floor benefits from eaves storage, radiator and velux windows showcasing amazing views of the rooftops of Grantham! Finally, the property boasts a rear outdoor yard space - perfect for socialising. Viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the space offered here.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed through the front door, the staircase is ahead of you - with dining room to the left and main lounge area to the right.
- Dining Room
- A really cosy space with a uPVC window overlooking the rear yard, feature period fireplace, and radiator. The dining room leads through to the kitchen.
- Another large room with period fireplace, uPVC window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
- Well appointed kitchen with 1 1/2 sink, extractor and integrated oven and extractor. Kitchen leads through to the utility and downstairs shower rooms.
- Great space with a large window and radiator meaning this is a very bright usable space.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Downstairs shower room with low level W/C, sink and shower with extractor fan.
- Great space at the top of the stairs leading to Bedroom one, Bedroom two and the stairs up to the loft room.
- Bedroom One
- Large double bedroom with recent carpet, radiator and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom Two
- Period fireplace is the centre piece of this huge bedroom with window to the front aspect and radiator underneath. Again carpets are recent. This room really is spacious and light.
- Family Bathroom
- Family bathroom is well appointed with W/C, sink and bath. Also benefits from a separate shower and heated towel rail. A large window allows light to flood in.
- Attic Room
- Fantastic space, currently used as a store/games room - with radiator and two large velux windows and eaves storage. Also benefits from views over the roof tops of Grantham including St Wulfram's and the Guildhall.
- Draft Particulars
- These property particulars are a draft only and are awaiting approval from the Vendor. They are intended as a guide only and will be updated as soon as possible.