16 Belmont, Shrewsbury, SY1 1TE
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £450,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationA beautiful Grade II listed three bedroom, modernised house, in a central location with secure parking and the added feature of a walled terrace decked area. The property comprises front door to hallway off which there is an open plan living room/dining room/fully-fitted kitchen; a utility room, access to the patio and a cloakroom. Upstairs there are three double bathrooms, two bathrooms – one with a shower and the other with a corner bath. There is also significant storage space on the landing. Outside there is a decked, secure patio and gated parking for one car.
Belmont is ideally located in the heart of the historic county town of Shrewsbury, very close by are cinemas, schools, museums, art galleries, restaurants and other leisure facilities making it the ideal location from which to enjoy inner-town life in Shrewsbury.
- Main Reception Sitting Room 5.08 x 4.60 (16'7" x 15'1")
- Kitchen Dining Room 4.78 x 3.58 (15'8" x 11'8")
- Outside Decked Area
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom 5 x 2.77 (16'4" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 2 3.71 x 3.23 (12'2" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 5.08 x 2.06 (16'7" x 6'9")
- Shower Room
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate & reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract & none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems & appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us & no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, they are not precise.
If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures & fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.