147 River Leys, Swindon Village, Cheltenham, GL51 9SE
Apartment For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £69,995|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationSituated in a cul-de-sac located to the West of Cheltenham, this ground floor studio apartment benefits from a private entrance to the front and private garden to the rear. Requiring renovation, accommodation comprises 20'6 (max) x 9'11 lounge/bedroom with dedicated sleeping area. From here you can access the bathroom and kitchen, which benefits from a door leading to the enclosed private rear garden. Further benefits include built-in storage, double glazing throughout, gas heating and no onward chain.
This property could be significantly improved and has the potential to extend (subject to the relevant planning permissions)
AGENTS NOTE : We advise the property has a remaining lease of 66 years and the monthly management charge is currently £32.71 per month.
Living Room / Bedroom - 17'3 x 9'11(5.26m x 3.02m)
Kitchen - 9'3 x 7'0(2.82m x 2.13m)
EPC - Booked
- Living Space / Bedroom
- White Composite Double Glazed front door leads straight into Living / Bedroom area with storage cupboards.
- With double glazed window to the rear, comprises avocado suite.
- Range of base and wall units, double glazed white composite door leading out into the private fenced rear garden
- Rear Garden
- Small patio area, and mostly laid to lawn.
- Lease Terms
- 68 Year Lease - Bromford Housing Association
Management charges are approximately £35 per month.
Further details tbc.
- Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent inquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.