13 Hanwood Farm, Dundonald, Belfast, BT16 1YA
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £129,950|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationHanwood Farm is a three bedroom semi detached house, conveniently located within easy walking distance of Dundonald village. Within the village there are a range of shops and restaurants as well as many schools.
This property will appeal to a first time buyer or a young family looking for a great location and well proportioned family home.
- The property briefly comprises of; an open plan lounge through to the dining area with laminate flooring throughout. The lounge features an open fire with feature fireplace and is bright and airy with a good sized bay window to the front. The dining area leads through to the kitchen, which is a good size and has a very functional layout. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has built in sliding wardrobes. The family bathroom was refurbished a few years ago and is bright, modern and boasts a separate shower cubicle. The property has oil central heating and upvc throughout. To the front of the house there is a mature garden. The rear garden is completely paved for easy maintenance. The house is in a cul-de-sac with a driveway large enough to accommodate two cars.
- Entrance Hallway
- Carpeted, under stairs storage cupboard
- Lounge Area 5.26 (into window) x 4.71 (17'3" (into window) x
- Laminate flooring; open fire with tiled fire surround and hearth
- Dining Area 3.28 x 3.26 (10'9" x 10'8")
- Laminate flooring; patio sliding doors leading to the garden.
- Bathroom 2.95 x 2.62 (9'8" x 8'7")
- Vinyl flooring; three piece white bathroom suite; separate shower cubicle; part tiled
- Master Bedroom 4.67 x 2.99 (into alcove) (15'3" x 9'9" (into alco
- Carpeted; built in wardrobes with sliding doors
- 2nd Bedroom 3.43 x 2.65 (11'3" x 8'8")
- Carpeted; built in wardrobes
- 3rd Bedroom 3.99 x 2.95 (13'1" x 9'8")
- Carpeted, roof window
- Kitchen 3.31 x 3.25 (10'10" x 10'7")
- Vinyl flooring; range of high and low level units
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale
EPC Rating E52