13 Hall Street, Penycae, Wrexham, LL14 2RU
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|EPC Rating||D55/C77 (co2: E49/C74)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Chain free
Additional InformationYou will be hard pushed to find a better 2 bedroom house with 2 reception rooms that has been fully modernised at this price...
With a keen eye for details the current vendors have updated all of the rooms with contemporary fixtures and fittings. The kitchen has white units with dark wood effect worktops with integrated double oven and inset hob with 4 gas rings. There is also a spacious dining room and good sized living room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms (1 double) and modern bathroom with a white 3 piece suite and fully tiled walls with mounted mirrors.
There is further opportunity to put your own stamp onto the property with converting the front garden into a driveway.
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, side facing uPVC double glazed front door and laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.43m x 3.26m (11'3" x 10'8")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, feature electric fireplace and laminate floor.
- Dining Room 3.11m x 2.80m (10'2" x 9'2")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, radiator, laminate floor and staircase to first floor.
- Kitchen 2.15m x 1.94m (7'0" x 6'4")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls, laminate floor and recessed ceiling spotlights. White units and dark wood effect worktops with stainless steel inset sink and draining board. Electric double oven and stainless steel hob with 4 gas rings and stainless steel overhead hood with extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 3.38m (12'2" x 11'1")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.11m x 2.14m (10'2" x 7'0")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, loft access hatch, radiator and laminate floor.
- Bathroom 2.39m x 2.01m (7'10" x 6'7")
- White contemporary suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and paneled bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, fully tiled walls with mounted mirrors, airing cupboard and recessed ceiling spotlights.
- Rear Courtyard
- To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard with brick built outbuildings perfect for utility appliances.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.