126 Knockbreda Park, Belfast, BT6 0HG
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £225,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationKnockbreda Park is such a fantastic location, with some of the most highly regarded schools in the area. This
property will appeal to families with it’s close proximity to Forestside, Ormeau Road and easy access to the City.
The house has already been extended on the ground floor and benefits from the open plan family room/dining kitchen layout, which caters to the needs of the modern family. The rear garden is most definitely going to be
another very appealing feature of this house as it boasts one of the largest gardens on the street.
To the front of the house there is a driveway which is paved creating ample off street parking, as well as a detached garage.
- The property briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, living room to the front of the house with open fire, family room which is open plan to the dining area and the modern kitchen, downstairs wc. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a box room, there is also a bathroom and a separate toilet on this floor.
To the rear of the property there is a sizeable garden which is mainly lawn. To the front of the house there is a driveway which is paved and there is ample off street parking, as well as a detached garage.
- Living Room 3.76 x 3.82 (12'4" x 12'6")
- Carpeted, open fire with brick fire surround and hearth
- Family Room 3.41 x 5.58 (11'2" x 18'3")
- Laminate flooring, fireplace with electric fire and wooden fire surround
- Kitchen/Dining Room 2.38 x 5.58 (7'9" x 18'3")
- Kitchen area; tiled flooring, range of high and low level modern units, single stainless steel sink and drainer, Bosch integrated oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine,
- Downstairs wc
- toilet and sink
- Master Bedroom 3.42 x 3.17 (11'2" x 10'4")
- Carpeted, sink unit
- Bedroom 2 3.78 x 2.99 (12'4" x 9'9")
- Carpeted, built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 2.72 x 2.29 (8'11" x 7'6")
- Carpeted, built in storage space
- Bathroom 1.67 x 2.27 (5'5" x 7'5")
- Fully tiled, bath and toilet with an electric shower over the bath,
- Toilet and sink
- The front of the house is paved, there is a detached garage to the side and a sizeable rear garden which is mainly lawn
- General Information
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale