12 Townsend Avenue, Wrexham, LL12 7UB
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £264,950|
|EPC Rating||E52/C75 (co2: E46/C71)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Detached House
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Garden
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking For 3/4 Cars
Additional InformationAn incredible plot, an incredible location, an incredible home!
This large detached family home has plenty to offer including 4 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and huge plot that boasts a fantastic lawned rear garden!
The 3 reception rooms include a large living room with black, log burning stove and solid oak floor, spacious dining room with matching flooring and large window overlooking the garden and a sitting room which is currently being used as a playroom.
The kitchen is a considerable size with a separate utility area to the side. Upstairs, the property features 4 double bedrooms, of which 2 have built in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The pièce de résistance is the incredible rear garden which is laid mostly to lawn with patio area for al fresco dining and shed which has electricity to it meaning it could be a perfect workshop.
At the front of the property there is a driveway large enough to accommodate 3 cars, small integral garage area for storage and lawned front garden.
- Entrance Hall
- As you enter the property through the double glazed front door, you are immediately greeted by a high quality solid oak floor that continues through to the living room and dining room. The entrance hall also features a staircase leading to the first floor, complete with under stairs storage cupboard, separate storage cupboard and a radiator.
- Living Room 5.88m x 3.60m (19'3" x 11'9")
- The living rooms most focal point is the log burning stove with a stone hearth. The room also features a front facing uPVC double glazed window and a rear facing uPVC double glazed French sliding door leading to the rear garden, solid oak flooring and 2 radiators.
- Dining Room 4.99m x 2.77m (16'4" x 9'1")
- The second of the reception rooms, the dining room also has solid oak flooring, radiator and storage cupboard. The dominating feature is the large uPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen 3.32m x 3.17m (10'10" x 10'4")
- The kitchen comprises of wall and floor mounted wooden kitchen units with light granite effect worktops with inset stainless steel sink and draining board. Integral appliances include electric hob with 4 burners, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge. Part tiled walls, tiled floor and large rear facing uPVC double glazed windows complete the room.
- Utility 3.76m x 1.56m (12'4" x 5'1")
- The utility has space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and a plumbed American fridge freezer. There is also storage units with a worktop above incorporating a stainless steel sink and draining board. Rear and front facing uPVC double glazed doors and side facing uPVC double glazed windows, tiled floor and a radiator finishes the room.
- Playroom / Sitting Room 4.03m x 2.58m (13'2" x 8'5")
- Located just off the utility room and currently being enjoyed as a playroom, the third reception room has a side facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Cloakroom 2.06m x 0.80m (6'9" x 2'7")
- White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and low level W/C. Wood effect tiles, part tiled walls and a side facing glazed window complete the cloakroom.
- The landing has a front facing uPVC double glazed window to provide natural light. A loft access hatch and storage cupboard provide even more storage.
- Bedroom 1 3.42m x 3.49m (11'2" x 11'5")
- The largest of all the bedrooms, this room features a built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored door, radiator and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2" x 11'3")
- Another large double bedroom, this room also features a built in wardrobe, radiator and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom 3 4.38m x 2.61m (14'4" x 8'6")
- Another double room features a front facing uPVC double glazed dormer window and radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.11m x 2.34m (10'2" x 7'8")
- The smallest of all the bedrooms, however, a double bed will still fit in especially with this room having a built in wardrobe with sliding doors. A front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator complete bedroom 4.
- Family Bathroom 3.48m x 2.00m (11'5" x 6'6")
- The family bathroom is a very good size with a white 4 piece suite comprising of wash hand basin inset into vanity units, low level W/C, paneled bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment and a large shower cubicle with electric overhead shower and glazed shower door. Fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and rear facing uPVC double glazed window finish the room.
- To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway, large enough to accommodate 3 cars, lawned front garden bordered with well established trees and shrubs. There are large wooden double doors that open outward to reveal a large storage area.
At the rear of the property, there is a fantastic private lawned rear garden with patio area for al fresco dining and shed with electricity running to it. There is also extra storage space down the side of the property.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.