107 First Avenue, Gwersyllt, Wrexham, LL11 4EN
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £85,000|
|EPC Rating||D62/B82 (co2: D57/C79)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationFirst Avenue... First on your list to buy!
I can see why too... With the amount of space this property provides with the price listed at, it can only be good!
Internally the property comprises of a large living room, kitchen which is large enough to easily fit a dining table in, utility room, 3 bedrooms (2 doubles) and a bathroom with a separate W/C.
Outside, the property has plenty of space for entertaining with 3 tiers of low maintenance patio, allowing your more time to concentrate on the important things in life!
The property will appeal to numerous types of buyers, including first time buyers, young growing families and investors.
If you were looking at this property as a buy to let investment, you could expect a rental income of £525 -£550 per calendar month.
- Entrance Hall
- Timber front facing glazed door, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room 5.09m x 3.76m (16'8" x 12'4")
- Front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, laminate floor and feature gas fireplace with wooden surround.
- Kitchen 3.71m x 2.79m (12'2" x 9'1")
- Wood effect kitchen units with marble effect worktops and inset stainless steel sink with draining board. Integral appliances include a gas hob with 4 burners, electric oven and wall mounted Worcester combination boiler. Timber rear door, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and rear facing uPVC double glazed window complete the kitchen
- Utility Room 2.02m x 1.85m (6'7" x 6'0")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, tiled floor and a range of wooden storage units.
- Loft access hatch and access into all rooms on the first floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.85m x 2.76m (12'7" x 9'0")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.16m x 3.06m (13'7" x 10'0")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.47m x 1.89m (11'4" x 6'2")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe and radiator.
- Bathroom 2.34m x 1.93m (7'8" x 6'3")
- Contemporary fitted bathroom suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with glazed shower screen. Fully tilled walls, tiled floor, radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows complete the room.
- Separate W/C 1.56m x 0.76m (5'1" x 2'5")
- White low level W/C, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
- To the front of the property there is a driveway large enough to accommodate 2 cars with access leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden has been landscaped with 3 tiers of low maintenance patio.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.