1 Sunningdale Close, Wrexham, LL13 9QU
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £249,950|
|EPC Rating||D57/C80 (co2: E49/C75)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationSun by name... Sun by nature! This property will certainly brighten up anyones life when they buy Sunningdale Close!
The property has been the subject of major renovation by the current owners with a BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM! Not only that but every room has been redecorate in a neutral colour which creates a blank canvass for you and your family to make this your home.
With the property being situated in such a popular area in Wrexham, this is certainly one that you'll want to catch.
Internally, there are two reception rooms including a dining room and living room, kitchen which would also easily fit a dining table in, cloakroom with fitted W/C, 4 bedrooms (2 doubles) and large family bathroom.
Outside, the property sits on a large corner plot with lawned garden to the front. There is a garage to the rear of the property with a driveway that will accommodate 2 cars comfortably.
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing uPVC double glazed front door, side facing uPVC double glazed window, laminate floor and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Kitchen 3.62m x 3.61m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Contemporary white gloss kitchen units with granite effect worktops above and inset stainless steel sink with draining board. Integral appliances include stainless steel gas hob with 4 burners, electric oven, fridge and washing machine. Front facing uPVC double glazed window, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled floor complete the kitchen.
- Dining Room 5.84m x 2.11m (19'1" x 6'11")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, laminate floor and radiator.
- Living Room 5.62m x 3.48m (18'5" x 11'5")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and feature gas fireplace with circular stone surround.
- Cloakroom 1.51m x 0.80m (4'11" x 2'7")
- White suite comprising of wash hand basin, close coupled W/C, tiled floor and side facing uPVC double glazed window.
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window, loft access hatch and access into all rooms on the first floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.91m x 3.36m (12'9" x 11'0")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and built in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 3.35m (11'11" x 10'11")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.16m (9'10" x 7'1")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 4 2.75m x 2.16m (9'0" x 7'1")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 3.16m x 1.91m (10'4" x 6'3")
- Ultra modern white bathroom suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and tiled bath with central mixer taps and walk-in shower cubicle with glazed sliding shower door. Fully tiled walls, black tiled floor, chrome towel radiator and side facing uPVC double glazed window finish the bathroom.
- To the front of the property there is a lawned garden that wraps around the house.
At the rear of the property there is a driveway large enough to accommodate 2 cars, a garage and large rear lawned garden accessed via the double doors from the dining room.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.