Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 9.15am to 5pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
Tenants; Property Renting Service; Sheffield
Why Should You Rent from Belvoir! Sheffield?
At Belvoir! Sheffield we are especially good at helping you find the right property. We understand it's a major decision and we'll spend time talking to you to establish your exact requirements.
How many agents actually take your details when you enquire about a property? We do! And we have a great piece of software which records your requirements and matches them up to what we have to let. And then, we'll actually phone you to let you know we have something that may suit you!
If we don't have a property to suit your needs we will go the extra mile to try to find one for you.
It is free to register just click here to tell us all about you and what you're looking for!
Belvoir! Sheffield Really are the Lettings Specialists.
Belvoir was founded almost 15 years ago and now has 140 offices across the UK. It’s success has been built on a fantastic brand and the best knowledge and training in the industry. Belvoir! Sheffield are a member of NALS (National Approved Lettings Scheme) which promotes best practice in lettings and management by agents.
As such you can be assured of the following:
- We are up to date with lettings law and staff who specialise in this area are fully trained.
- Security deposits are held in a bonded client account for your peace of mind.
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations.
- We have a dedicated property management team on hand to advise and help when things go wrong.
- We monitor the market on a weekly basis to ensure all our properties are advertised at competitve rents, ensuring you get the best deal.
- We offer exclusive contents insurance cover which is specially designed with you in mind
- At the end of your tenancy - take the stress out of moving. Click here to download Belvoir Sheffield’s helpful guide to moving home.
So What are You Waiting For?
Click here now to register your requirements
or here to browse properties to let in Sheffield
- Important Notice- The only price shown on this advert is the rental cost of this property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer’s individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown. Details available on request please contact the office.
- Please note that once you have applied for a property and paid your application fees, that the application fees are non refundable.
- Single application fee £150 +VAT per person.
- Second tenant application fee £100 + VAT per person for each additional tenant.
- Guarantor application fee (if applicable) £100 +VAT per guarantor.
- Tenancy agreement preparation fee £80 +VAT per property.
- A deposit usually equivalent to 6 weeks rent is payable.
- An extra deposit may be required for pets.
We strongly recommend you have contents insurance to protect your possessions in the event of theft or fire, please contact us if you would like more information.