- Nottingham South West Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- LANDLORDS - Why Choose Belvoir Long Eaton?
- Customer Reviews
- The Team
- Landlords! 6 Easy Steps to Move to Belvoir!
- Buy To Let Investment Advice
- St. James's Place Wealth Management
- Landlord and Tenant Insurance
- Local Information
- Local Links
- Contact Nottingham South West
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0930 to 1730
Why should I rent from Belvoir Property Management Nottingham
- FREE to register with Belvoir Property Management, just notify us today with your requirements
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Appointment times that are convenient to the tenant
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- Viewing is accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- All deposits are registered with a Protection Scheme and are held in an independent client account
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- A written inventory including statement of conditions
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
* Single application - £195
* Double application - £295
* Guarantor application - £50
* Company application - £420
* Tenancy Termination - £60
* Duplicate tenancy paperwork or inventories - £30
* Provide an agency reference - £30
* Non cancellation of standing order - £30
* Returned Cheques or Standing Orders - £30
* Breach of tenancy letter - £30
* Dilapidations identified on moving out - £54
On receipt of a COMPLETED application form and fee, we will hold your chosen property while we process your application
You will also be required to provide proof of I.D. and two proof's of your current address (passport, driving license and recent utility bills). If we are unable to process your application within 10 days due to delays from your referee's, Belvoir reserve the right to re-advertise the property.
Once this process is completed we seek to move you in to your chosen property within two weeks (subject to the property been vacant and ready).
On the date of your move the first month’s rent will be due in cleared funds along with your agreed deposit.
Thank you for choosing Belvoir!