Pop in and see us...
|Mon 9.00am -5.30pm|
|Tues 9.00am -5.30pm|
|Wed 9.00am -5.30pm|
|Thurs 9.00am -5.30pm|
|Fri 9.00am -5.30pm|
|Sat Pre-booked appointments/Viewings|
Please note, Emergency contact details will be provided to all tenants during the out of office periods
Welcome to Belvoir Nottingham Central
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, we would love to hear from you.
We have a fantastic team, many of whom are home owners and landlords alike, which provides us with an in-depth understanding of each individual's requirements and the expertise to deliver the very best service regardless of scenario.
Call us now on 0115 9859259 to arrange a viewing or market appraisal or feel free to email for more info... On behalf of Jimmy, Matt, Lynsey & myself - We really look forward to your call...
Belvoir Nottingham Central are proud to work with Lets With Pets
- Click on the following link to view our property list
- Visit our Tenants page which gives you an outline of what to do next
It's easy to contact us:
- Click HERE to subscribe to our FREE newsletter.
- Call Our Property Hotline on 0844 445 7680
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in our Tenant enquiry form
- Come and visit us at 23-25 Market Street Nottingham NG1 6HX
- We have details of property to rent including houses, cottages, flats, and apartments throughout the Nottingham City and surrounding areas; Wollaton, Beeston, Arnold, Mapperley, The Park, Nottingham city centre, Colwick, Netherfield, Mapperley Park, Lace Market, Hockley, Bramcote, Sneinton, Sherwood, Wollaton and Lenton
Please visit our Landlords Service page to read more about our service and why to choose Belvoir Lettings Nottingham.
You can contact us via our Landlord enquiry form, telephone, email, or come in and see us at 23-25 Market Street Nottingham NG1 6HX. We look forward to hearing from you.
Find a tenant
Landlords - Belvoir will ensure you receive the letting service you needLearn more
Rent a property
Tenants - Belvoir provide the full service solution for tenantsLearn more