- Loughborough Homepage
- Move Your Management To Belvoir
- Rental Properties
- Belvoir Services
- Property Sales
- Property Valuations
- Sales Properties
- Buy To Let
- The Team
- Local Links
- Belvoir Loughborough Reviews
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Property Investment Blog
- Contact Loughborough
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 to 1730
Sat 0930 to 1600 (by appointment)
Landlord Services in Loughborough
We offer a comprehensive one stop Lettings & Property Management Service with far-reaching advertising for our landlords and tenants in the Loughborough & surrounding areas and we take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities.
We provide thorough and wide-ranging marketing of our properties.
Most tenants will look for a property using the internet from the comfort of their home or from their work desk. Our properties are advertised on the award winning Belvoir website, Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation.
In addition to website marketing we also advertise in the local newspaper and use social media to increase our exposure. As part of one of the largest franchised letting agents in the UK, we have access to over 160 branches to increase our marketing opportunities for landlords (local branches include Nottingham 4 branches, Derby x 2, Leicester x 2, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Grantham, Burton on Trent and the network continues to grow)
Fully Managed Service:
- Free visit to your property by appointment to give impartial advice on rent expectation and information on the preparations required to make the property suitable for the rental market.
- Specific advice on the letting, legal aspects of letting and general information on mortgage, tax and insurance matters.
- Marketing of your property in the best way to find the right tenants for you. This will include producing quality particulars for listing on our Belvoir website, Rightmove and Zoopla as well as searching our database of prospective tenants, erecting one of our eye catching signs and using newspaper and social media to raise awareness.
- All viewings are accompanied by us and we qualify prospective tenants to ensure their suitability.
- Once a suitable applicant has been found and you are happy to proceed, we carry out thorough reference checks including financial, employment and past landlord checks as well as a credit check through Experian. This helps us ensure we find you the best tenant possible for your property. Sometimes a guarantor may be recommended and we will ensure all the relevant checks are carried our in these circumstances also.
- A thorough inventory of your property will be carried out that comprises a multi-page document with details and photographs to ensure that your property is returned in the best condition possible and we can negotiate any deposit deductions if necessary on your behalf.
- An up-to-date tenancy agreement is prodcued and tenants are checked in on the agreed date.
- The tenant deposit is taken and registered legally through the DPS, the first months rent taken and going forwards rent is taken monthly by standing order and paid to your nominated account by direct transfer.
- You will receive a monthly statement of account.
- Regular inspections of your property are carried out and report issued to you
- Any maintenance issues or emergency repairs at the property are arranged by us on your behalf so you do not need to worry about being contacted by the tenant with any problems. We have a bank of trusted and reputable tradesmen that will either arrange the repair or provide a quotation for your consideration.
- We will deal with any notices either from the tenant or on behalf of you to the tenant to regain possession of your property and start the whole process again if you are happy to continue renting. We have a great reputation for keeping void periods to a minimum and therefore saving you money.
- When the tenant leaves, we arrange a check-out date with them in order to inspect the property and compare against the initial inventory to ensure your property is returned in the best condition possible.
- Our fully managed service has a setup fee for each tenancy of £300 including VAT and then a monthly fee of 12% of the gross rent including VAT.
- Cancellation of service where tenant is still in situ if introduced by Belvoir £300 including VAT
Tenant Find Only Service:
- For Landlords who are happy to manage their own property, we offer this service that still includes all the marketing and referencing as well as drawing up the tenancy agreement and collecting the first month rent and deposit as above.
- There is no inventory nor check-out included and you will receive the rent direct as well as manage any ongoing issues.
- The fee for this service is £474 including VAT, inventory would be extra, if required, from £96 including VAT (depending on size of property) and end of tenancy checkout if required is £144 including VAT.
Letting & Rent Collection Service:
- For Landlords who want a service somewhere in between, we offer the above but with a rent collection option where we receive the rent from the tenant and transfer to you.
- This service has a setup fee for each tenancy of £300 including VAT and then a monthly fee of 8.4% of the gross rent including VAT.
- Regular inspections to your property are available for £36 including VAT per inspection.
- An inventory from £96 including VAT depending on the size of property can be produced if required.
- End of tenancy check-outs are also available at £144 including VAT.
- Cancellation of service where tenant is still in situ if introduced by Belvoir £300 including VAT.
Additional Optional Charges:
- Submission of NRL return/certificate for overseas Landlords £30 including VAT (N/A for Tenant Find Only service)
- Annual rent summary statements £30 including VAT (N/A for Tenant Find Only service)
- Preparation of paperwork for deposit disputes if instructed against our professional advice £120 including VAT
- Court attendance and professional rate for other services £60 per hour including VAT
To find out more or to discuss any of these services or fees or if you are looking for a bespoke service, please visit us, call the office on 01509 260777 or email us email@example.com. We would very much like to hear from you.
Download the Belvoir App for free by clicking on the iPhone image below.
Full Terms and Conditions of Business are available upon request