Clayton, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough, PE2 5SB
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £103,000|
|EPC Rating||C71/C79 (co2: D68/C77)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO A1
- EASY ACCESS TO A14
** BTL OPPORTUNITY ** Three bedroom mid-terraced house. 13.11% pre-tax income on £27.5 capital employed (based on 25% deposit and 2.29% int only loan and fully managed) Gross yield 6.82% Lounge, kitchen/diner, Shower over bath. Neutral decor throughout, 2 double bedrooms, 2 parking spaces.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With textured ceiling, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, telephone point, doors to lounge & kitchen/diner.
- With textured ceiling. Two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.25m max (15'8" x 10'7" max)
- textured ceiling. Television point. Upvc double glazed window and door to rear and garden.
- KITCHEN 5.59m x 2.87m max (18'4" x 9'4" max)
- With textured ceiling. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surface over. Gas cooker point. Plumbing and space for washing
machine. Stainless steel sink. Laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed window to front.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- With textured ceiling. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank & boiler. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 2.64m max (11'8" x 8'7" max)
- With textured ceiling. Upvc double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 4.60m x 2.67m max (15'1" x 8'9" max)
- Textured ceiling with inset spot lights. Upvc double glazed window to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 1.96m max (9'8" x 6'5" max)
- With textured ceiling. Upvc double glazed window to rear.
- With textured ceiling. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin & low level w.c. Obscure upvc double glazed window to front. Single radiator.
- The front garden is low maintenance with gravelled area and block paving.
The rear garden is enclosed by fence. Laid to lawn, shrubs and flower beds, paved patio area
- Investor Information
- Based on a sale at £103k and potential rental income of £595 pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan at 2.29% (interest only)
- Capital used £27,500 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £3,605 = 13.11% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate and on a managed basis)
- Gross yield 6.82%
- Agents Note - Photographs
- These photos are for general guidance only and were taken in.... Buyers must therefore view the property themselves before placing an offer
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099